Grade II winner Dream Run has been relocated to Burch Farms near Monroe, Utah, where he is standing for $800.
BC3 Thoroughbreds, the yearling-to-juvenile pinhooking venture that is best known for selling grade I winner Brother Derek, has broadened its horizons. Started by Utah horsemen John Brocklebank and Shane Chipman, BC3 has an ambitious plan to buy and resell young horses in this country, Australia, and Asia.
A day after agents from the Internal Revenue Service were at ClassicStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., the horse operation is continuing, the farm manager said today.
ClassicStar, a venture that involves the leasing of mares, is continuing to operate after an announcement that David Plummer and his son, Spencer, are no longer associated with the outfit.
Stakes winner Pauly Boy, a half-brother to multiple stakes winner Wild Gold, will stand at KNAC Place near Salt Lake City, Utah.
Fourteen-year-old Powerful Venue has been relocated to Williams Ranches near Norwood, Colo.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale