Grade II winner Dream Run has been relocated to Burch Farms near Monroe, Utah, where he is standing for $800.
BC3 Thoroughbreds, the yearling-to-juvenile pinhooking venture that is best known for selling grade I winner Brother Derek, has broadened its horizons. Started by Utah horsemen John Brocklebank and Shane Chipman, BC3 has an ambitious plan to buy and resell young horses in this country, Australia, and Asia.
A day after agents from the Internal Revenue Service were at ClassicStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., the horse operation is continuing, the farm manager said today.
ClassicStar, a venture that involves the leasing of mares, is continuing to operate after an announcement that David Plummer and his son, Spencer, are no longer associated with the outfit.
Stakes winner Pauly Boy, a half-brother to multiple stakes winner Wild Gold, will stand at KNAC Place near Salt Lake City, Utah.
Fourteen-year-old Powerful Venue has been relocated to Williams Ranches near Norwood, Colo.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets