NBC reported approximately 1.2-million households tuned in to its Apr. 3 coverage of the Wood Memorial and Santa Anita Derby (both gr. I).
The first of three Kentucky Derby prep television programs produced modest viewership numbers for the USA Network March 27.
NBC and USA Network will begin television coverage of a half-dozen Kentucky Derby prep races with the Louisiana Derby and Lane's End Stakes March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars