NBC reported approximately 1.2-million households tuned in to its Apr. 3 coverage of the Wood Memorial and Santa Anita Derby (both gr. I).
The first of three Kentucky Derby prep television programs produced modest viewership numbers for the USA Network March 27.
NBC and USA Network will begin television coverage of a half-dozen Kentucky Derby prep races with the Louisiana Derby and Lane's End Stakes March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile