NBC reported approximately 1.2-million households tuned in to its Apr. 3 coverage of the Wood Memorial and Santa Anita Derby (both gr. I).
The first of three Kentucky Derby prep television programs produced modest viewership numbers for the USA Network March 27.
NBC and USA Network will begin television coverage of a half-dozen Kentucky Derby prep races with the Louisiana Derby and Lane's End Stakes March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru