NBC reported approximately 1.2-million households tuned in to its Apr. 3 coverage of the Wood Memorial and Santa Anita Derby (both gr. I).
The first of three Kentucky Derby prep television programs produced modest viewership numbers for the USA Network March 27.
NBC and USA Network will begin television coverage of a half-dozen Kentucky Derby prep races with the Louisiana Derby and Lane's End Stakes March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu
- Swiss Lake Yodeler Solves Soviet Problem
- No Jet Lag Can Make Amends in Sir Beaufort
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Sweet Lulu Breaks From Rail in La Brea Clash
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Elusive Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy