NBC reported approximately 1.2-million households tuned in to its Apr. 3 coverage of the Wood Memorial and Santa Anita Derby (both gr. I).
The first of three Kentucky Derby prep television programs produced modest viewership numbers for the USA Network March 27.
NBC and USA Network will begin television coverage of a half-dozen Kentucky Derby prep races with the Louisiana Derby and Lane's End Stakes March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener