Five account-wagering hubs in Oregon handled $226.97 million in the fourth quarter of 2003, up $75.72 million from the same period in 2002, according to Oregon Racing Commission statistics.
The five account-wagering companies that have multi-jurisdictional tote hubs in Oregon reported gains in handle in the second quarter of 2003 compared with the first quarter of this year. Total handle through the five hubs was $222.21 million, up about 150% from the second quarter of 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Mine That Bird Movie Set for Wider Release
- Shared Belief's Hidden Key to Greatness
- Florida HBPA Launches New Website
- Starspangledbanner Colt Tops DBS Session
- Shared Belief Streaks to Pacific Classic Win
- Arc Winner Rail Link Relocated to France
- V. E. Day Adds to English Channel's Resume