Five account-wagering hubs in Oregon handled $226.97 million in the fourth quarter of 2003, up $75.72 million from the same period in 2002, according to Oregon Racing Commission statistics.
The five account-wagering companies that have multi-jurisdictional tote hubs in Oregon reported gains in handle in the second quarter of 2003 compared with the first quarter of this year. Total handle through the five hubs was $222.21 million, up about 150% from the second quarter of 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Champ Calgary Cat Up Late in Jacques Cartier
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- Blingismything Rallies to Capture Wilshire
- The Pharoah Show Gets Rave Reviews
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Jacobson, Cruz Take Aqueduct Spring Titles
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill