Just as the door closes on International Racing Group's operating presence in Oregon, the state is prepared to welcome two new players to the advance deposit wagering scene.
- By Tom LaMarra
Five account-wagering hubs in Oregon handled a total of $883 million last year, up about 6% from the 2003 figure. Meanwhile, fourth-quarter handle for 2004 was down slightly from the same period in 2003, according to Oregon Racing Commission statistics.
The five account wagering hubs in Oregon handled $179,546,773 in the first quarter of 2004, up 13.16% from the first quarter of 2003. Several of the companies had record first quarters.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill