Thirteen 3-year-old fillies are set to square off in Sunday's $175,000 Honeymoon Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park with no apparent standout among the aspiring cast.
Arizona invader Virden, the longest shot in the field at odds of 26-1, went gate to wire to win the $111,900 Senorita (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old filles by a nose on the Hollywood Park turf course Sunday.
Ten 3-year-old fillies are set to compete in Sunday's $100,000 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park while aiming for an eventual invitation to the $750,000 American Oaks (gr. IT) on July 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Using Bursography to Diagnose Palmar Foot Pain
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Riposte Heads Solid Hillsborough Field