Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey, nearing the end of a potentially record-breaking year with nearly $22 million in purse earnings and 60 stakes victories, rides in all six races of Saturday's Florida Million program at Calder Race Course.
Tom R. Durant's Most Feared took the lead approaching the eighth pole and run a drew off for a three-length tally in the $150,000 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III)Saturday at Arlington Park.
Godolphin Racing's Sharp Impact remained perfect in his brief career with a 3/4-length victory in the $75,000 Spectacular Bid Stakes Saturday at Arlington Park.
A wide open field of eight 2-year-olds will battle Saturday in the $75,000 Spectacular Bid Stakes at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- 'Chrome Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup Card
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 175 for March 2YO Sale
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- Nerud-Owned and Bred Colt Wins at Big A
- New Equine Biotechnology Firm Launched
- Jan. 28 Live Racing at Aqueduct Canceled
- The Week in Photos for 1/27/2015