Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey, nearing the end of a potentially record-breaking year with nearly $22 million in purse earnings and 60 stakes victories, rides in all six races of Saturday's Florida Million program at Calder Race Course.
Tom R. Durant's Most Feared took the lead approaching the eighth pole and run a drew off for a three-length tally in the $150,000 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III)Saturday at Arlington Park.
Godolphin Racing's Sharp Impact remained perfect in his brief career with a 3/4-length victory in the $75,000 Spectacular Bid Stakes Saturday at Arlington Park.
A wide open field of eight 2-year-olds will battle Saturday in the $75,000 Spectacular Bid Stakes at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives