Albert G. Clay, breeder and long-time Thoroughbred industry leader, died the morning of Aug. 20 at his residence in Mt. Sterling, Ky. Clay was 85. Clay helped found the American Horse Council in 1969, and served as that organization's secretary for many years.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California