UC-Davis will conduct its first clinical trial for the experimental drug called t-TUCB.
Golden Gate Fields has been passed over for selection as the preferred site for a second campus of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Bay Area.
Golden Gate Fields officials will have to wait until next year to find out if the Albany track will be the preferred site for the second campus of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Bay Area.
California is bracing for an onslaught of West Nile virus in horses this year. To help California horsemen prepare, the U.C. Davis Center for Equine Health (CEH) coordinated a West Nile seminar on March 9 at Santa Anita.
The California Thoroughbred racing industry in coordination with the University of California at Davis Center for Equine Health is offering a free seminar on the West Nile virus.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay