UC-Davis will conduct its first clinical trial for the experimental drug called t-TUCB.
Golden Gate Fields has been passed over for selection as the preferred site for a second campus of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Bay Area.
Golden Gate Fields officials will have to wait until next year to find out if the Albany track will be the preferred site for the second campus of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Bay Area.
California is bracing for an onslaught of West Nile virus in horses this year. To help California horsemen prepare, the U.C. Davis Center for Equine Health (CEH) coordinated a West Nile seminar on March 9 at Santa Anita.
The California Thoroughbred racing industry in coordination with the University of California at Davis Center for Equine Health is offering a free seminar on the West Nile virus.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks