UC-Davis will conduct its first clinical trial for the experimental drug called t-TUCB.
Golden Gate Fields has been passed over for selection as the preferred site for a second campus of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Bay Area.
Golden Gate Fields officials will have to wait until next year to find out if the Albany track will be the preferred site for the second campus of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Bay Area.
California is bracing for an onslaught of West Nile virus in horses this year. To help California horsemen prepare, the U.C. Davis Center for Equine Health (CEH) coordinated a West Nile seminar on March 9 at Santa Anita.
The California Thoroughbred racing industry in coordination with the University of California at Davis Center for Equine Health is offering a free seminar on the West Nile virus.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Lexington Horseman Randolph Dies
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx