UC-Davis will conduct its first clinical trial for the experimental drug called t-TUCB.
Golden Gate Fields has been passed over for selection as the preferred site for a second campus of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Bay Area.
Golden Gate Fields officials will have to wait until next year to find out if the Albany track will be the preferred site for the second campus of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Bay Area.
California is bracing for an onslaught of West Nile virus in horses this year. To help California horsemen prepare, the U.C. Davis Center for Equine Health (CEH) coordinated a West Nile seminar on March 9 at Santa Anita.
The California Thoroughbred racing industry in coordination with the University of California at Davis Center for Equine Health is offering a free seminar on the West Nile virus.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Stars and Stripes Good Spot for Suntracer
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green
- Admiral Kitten Back at Arlington Park