The Oak Tree Racing Association has contributed $100,000 to the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program to help endow a proposed faculty chair to conduct business industry research and head the RTIP's masters degree program.
Most Popular Stories
- Hootenanny Rallies to Win Juvenile Turf
- Goldencents Repeats in BC Dirt Mile
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Chitu Makes Quick Work of Damascus Rivals
- Bob Neumeier Hospitalized After a Stroke
- Long On Value's Late Run Lands Twilight Derby
- Moore: 'If it Rains, I hope it Rains Hard'
- Patient Cary Street Wins Las Vegas Marathon
- My Fiona Rides Rail to Golden State Victory
- No Nay Never to Coolmore After BC Turf Sprint