Unbridled Classy, a daughter of Be Like Mike, and an Officer filly each covered an eighth of a mile in :10 1/5, turning in the fastest works for the distance at Lone Star Park March 29 during the under-tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Texas sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- AUS Breeders Mull Legal Action Over New Rules
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires