Speedy gelding Yankee Fourtune will seek his fifth consecutive victory Nov. 13 at Churchill Downs when he faces a dozen rivals in the $100,000 Commonwealth Turf (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds going 1 1/16 miles.
On paper, Lookin At Lucky should have little problem winning the $500,000 Indiana Derby (gr. II) Oct. 2 at Hoosier Park, but it will be his first race since recovering from a illness suffered after he won the Aug. 1 Haskell.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park