Speedy gelding Yankee Fourtune will seek his fifth consecutive victory Nov. 13 at Churchill Downs when he faces a dozen rivals in the $100,000 Commonwealth Turf (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds going 1 1/16 miles.
On paper, Lookin At Lucky should have little problem winning the $500,000 Indiana Derby (gr. II) Oct. 2 at Hoosier Park, but it will be his first race since recovering from a illness suffered after he won the Aug. 1 Haskell.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results and Points
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic