Race is among three group III events at Dubai Carnival's sixth meeting.
South African runner Ice Cube appears to be the strongest entrant for Thursday's UAE Two Thousand Guineas (UAE-III). The race is one of six stakes races on the second day of the Dubai Racing Carnival.
For the second straight year Godolphin's Best of the Bests won the Maktoum Challenge Round II (UAE-III) at Nad Al Sheba Thursday night, but the stable is uncertain he'll go on to participate in the prestigious Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) as he did last year.
Five days after American-based 3-year-olds went seven furlongs in the Hutcheson and San Vicente Stakes, those based in Dubai will attempt the same distance in a prep for the UAE Two Thousand Guineas at Nad Al Sheeba Thursday. As Godolphin sends out three horses, the race may have some impact on the American Triple Crown scene.
Most Popular Stories
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone Helps Assess Aging Mares' Fertility
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- OBS Expects Solid Start for Auction Season
- Untapable, Tapiture Drill for Asmussen
- Five Tie for Fastest 3 Furlongs at OBS Show
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful