Race is among three group III events at Dubai Carnival's sixth meeting.
South African runner Ice Cube appears to be the strongest entrant for Thursday's UAE Two Thousand Guineas (UAE-III). The race is one of six stakes races on the second day of the Dubai Racing Carnival.
For the second straight year Godolphin's Best of the Bests won the Maktoum Challenge Round II (UAE-III) at Nad Al Sheba Thursday night, but the stable is uncertain he'll go on to participate in the prestigious Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) as he did last year.
Five days after American-based 3-year-olds went seven furlongs in the Hutcheson and San Vicente Stakes, those based in Dubai will attempt the same distance in a prep for the UAE Two Thousand Guineas at Nad Al Sheeba Thursday. As Godolphin sends out three horses, the race may have some impact on the American Triple Crown scene.
Most Popular Stories
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- BC Nomination Discount for HRA Ends July 15
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- F-T Summer Sale Adds Stakes-Winning Fillies
- Owner/Breeder Lindh Dies at 84
- USDA Officials Address American Horse Council
- TOBA Names Top Owners, Breeders for 2014