With three select sales of 2-year-olds in training in the month of March, consignors and buyers have been busy participating in the bloodstock market's version of March Madness.
The heyday of the 2000s was exciting, but now we need realistic values and fair profits read blog
More Optimism Than Pessimism As Select 2YO Selling Season Approaches read blog
One of the most fun things about summer racing is watching the 2-year-olds emerge, especially at Saratoga, where many well-bred youngsters start for the first time. Read Blog
The Factor went postward as one of the most hyped two-year-old maidens of the year. A TrueNicks pedigree profile. Read Blog
Robbies and Emmas Racing Stables' two-year-old filly Robbie's Gal just missed winning the $100,000 John Franks Juvenile Fillies Turf last month when she finished second by a neck behind Wise Cookie, but she returned to the Calder turf on Sunday to get her first stakes victory in the $75,000 Live Oak Georgia Debutante Stakes.
Juvenile Champion Stevie Wonderboy, winner of the 2005 Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I), has been retired from racing and will stand at Brereton Jones' Airdrie Stud near Midway, Ky.
A 2-year-old racing series tied to participation in the National Thoroughbred Racing Association through auction- or foal registration-related contributions was announced Monday by the NTRA.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin