Kinross Corp.'s Researcher again played to the home crowd at Charles Town Races & Slots April 17 with a repeat victory in the Charles Town Classic, one of the richest races in the country for older horses.
The winner of the inaugural Charles Town Classic in 2009 seems well on his way to making a bid for top honors again this year.
Red-hot Researcher took his jump into graded stakes company in stride by winning the $108,400 Queens County Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Dec. 13 for his fourth consecutive victory.
Most Popular Stories
- Campaign to Expose Newcomers to Horses
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes