Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale ended Saturday afternoon in Lexington, Ky. with one of its highest gross revenues in history.
Keeneland's January Horses of All Ages Sale ended Jan. 15 with the third highest gross in the history of the auction.
Favored Society Selection, who lost twice in graded stakes races at short odds at Gulfstream Park earlier this year, turned in a smashing effort Friday to win the $112,000 Comely (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Trade Storm Reigns With Woodbine Mile Upset
- Wake Up Nick Wins Again in Barretts Juvenile
- Keeneland September Book 2 Sees Big Gains
- Super Ninety Nine to Country Life for 2015
- Deceptive Vision Sweeps to Canadian Tally
- Alert Bay Strikes in British Columbia Derby
- Sheikhzayedroad Surges to Northern Dancer Win
- Dual Grade I Winner Wigmore Hall Euthanized
- Lubash, Invading Humor Take NY-Bred Stakes
- Baltic Baroness Wins Vermeille, Treve Fourth