Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale ended Saturday afternoon in Lexington, Ky. with one of its highest gross revenues in history.
Keeneland's January Horses of All Ages Sale ended Jan. 15 with the third highest gross in the history of the auction.
Favored Society Selection, who lost twice in graded stakes races at short odds at Gulfstream Park earlier this year, turned in a smashing effort Friday to win the $112,000 Comely (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Baker Joins Three Chimneys as COO
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Eluisve Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes