Social media transforms fans from spectators to participants. read blog
As part of Shadwell Stud's recent project to develop its online presence, a new Facebook page has been launched, the international breeding and racing operation announced July 5.
Here are some of the top tweets from the June 18 action at Royal Ascot in Great Britain.
This year's Mark Kaufman Workshop presented by the Turf Publicists of America Dec. 4 during the University of Arizona Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming tackled the topic of the new racing media.
Learning how to use social media to boost public knowledge of aftercare facilities was one of the themes on the second and final day of a professional education seminar offered by the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Miss the live show? Listen or download the full hour and a half. Listen Now
Live coverage of the auction's first two sessions can be seen on HRTV.
Most Popular Stories
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Kettle Corn Retired, Will Stand in Ohio
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- Racing is Ripe for More Advanced Statistics
- NYRA Chief Discusses Aspects of Growth Plan
- BloodHorse.com New Navigation Tour