The Betfair Hollywood Park Players Lounge, a new top of the line customer hospitality venue, will officially open July 6 at with a ribbon cutting ceremony and celebration scheduled from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. PDT.
A Dec. 7 panel discussion on new frontiers in wagering turned into an indictment of the North American racing industry over its failure to innovate and change parochial revenue models.
A test model of the first exchange wagering system proposed for the United States will be demonstrated at the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing & Gaming in Tucson beginning Dec. 6.
As exchange wagering edges closer to its American debut, regulators will have to deal with many makeovers of existing laws. According to a panel appearing before legislators June 18, it will change everything.
NYRA has announced a partnership with Betfair TVG that includes the creation of the Betfair TVG Triple Tiara, comprising the Betfair TVG Acorn, the Betfair TVG Coaching Club American Oaks, and the Betfair TVG Alabama.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate