The Betfair Hollywood Park Players Lounge, a new top of the line customer hospitality venue, will officially open July 6 at with a ribbon cutting ceremony and celebration scheduled from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. PDT.
A Dec. 7 panel discussion on new frontiers in wagering turned into an indictment of the North American racing industry over its failure to innovate and change parochial revenue models.
A test model of the first exchange wagering system proposed for the United States will be demonstrated at the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing & Gaming in Tucson beginning Dec. 6.
As exchange wagering edges closer to its American debut, regulators will have to deal with many makeovers of existing laws. According to a panel appearing before legislators June 18, it will change everything.
NYRA has announced a partnership with Betfair TVG that includes the creation of the Betfair TVG Triple Tiara, comprising the Betfair TVG Acorn, the Betfair TVG Coaching Club American Oaks, and the Betfair TVG Alabama.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees