Makybe Diva turned in another bravura performance with her storming victory in the Turnbull Stakes (Aust-II) Oct. 1.
In the wide brown land of Australia, a northerly wind, seemingly born in the deserts of the dead heart, breaks the hearts of farmers. Its namesake breaks hearts too, the most recent victims in the Turnbull Stakes (Aust-II) over 2,000 meters of Flemington.
Keeneland dedicated a new, 10,000 square-foot Thoroughbred history library at a Friday morning ceremony attended by about 75 people. The library will be open to the public July 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky to Tackle Drug Compounder Concerns
- Nebraska Court to Decide on Instant Racing
- Indiana Proposes Emergency Cobalt Threshold
- Minnesota-Breds Featured at Canterbury
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: Woodward Stakes
- Will Wise Dan Triumph in the Bernard Baruch?
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens