Makybe Diva turned in another bravura performance with her storming victory in the Turnbull Stakes (Aust-II) Oct. 1.
In the wide brown land of Australia, a northerly wind, seemingly born in the deserts of the dead heart, breaks the hearts of farmers. Its namesake breaks hearts too, the most recent victims in the Turnbull Stakes (Aust-II) over 2,000 meters of Flemington.
Keeneland dedicated a new, 10,000 square-foot Thoroughbred history library at a Friday morning ceremony attended by about 75 people. The library will be open to the public July 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Riposte Heads Solid Hillsborough Field
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones