Art Grace covered racing for The Blood-Horse for more than 30 years. read blog
The Maryland racing community lost one of its most prominent members when award-winning journalist and racing historian Joseph B. Kelly passed away Nov. 26 after a short battle with cancer. He was 94.
Barry Irwin comments on Kentucky Derby 137 and Went the Day Well who is set to run in Derby 138. watch video
Longtime turf writer Larry Bortstein will be remembered at the Frontrunner Restaurant at Santa Anita.
Larry Bortstein worked for more than 40 years as a sportswriter. For the past 17 years, he worked for the Orange County Register.
Turf writer Debra Ginsburg of the California Thoroughbred died June 30 after a short illness. She was 51.
Patrick W. Lynch, long a turfwriter and a former vice president of the New York Racing Association, died Monday after a lengthy illness, 10 days before his 85th birthday.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- Ruler of The World to Coolmore Stud for 2015
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- Mr. Besilu to Texas' Eureka Thoroughbred Farm
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- Lab: Delays Followed Suspicious Samples Spike
- Presque Isle Horsemen Payments Delayed
- Don't Tell Sophia, Ria Antonia Drill for BC