Sharp Sensation, a 16-1 outsider, denied iconic Maryland turf sprinter and favorite Ben's Cat a third win in the $300,000 Turf Monster Handicap (gr. IIIT) Sept. 1 at Parx Racing.
Veteran turf sprinters Ben's Cat and Chamberlain Bridge, who have combined to win the past three renewals of the Turf Monster Handicap (gr. IIIT), head the field for this year's $350,000 race Sept. 3 at Parx Racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollywood Derby Likely After Chrome's Workout
- Don't Tell Sophia Leads Falls City Handicap
- Big Macher Shows Star Quality in Cary Grant
- East Gift Takes Unusual Path Back to Clark
- Tom's Tribute Tops Talented Seabiscuit Cast
- Calgary Cat Sizzles in Kennedy Road Triumph
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3
- Shipper Holiday Star Faces 10 in Turf Cup
- Danon Shark Wins Mile Championship Thriller
- Hushion Seeks 'Wand for Princess Violet