University of Kentucky student Sean Feld and alumnus Billy Ajello have defied the notion one must reach a particular age or gain a certain level of experience to invest in the Thoroughbred industry.
Group II stakes-placed Tumblebrutus, a full brother to prominent freshman sire Giant's Causeway, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at John T.L. Jones III and Robert Trussell's Walmac International near Lexington.
Aidan O'Brien saddles favored One Cool Cat for Saturday's 2,000 Guineas (Eng-I), which attracted 14 runners to Newmarket for Saturday's English Classic.
Trainer Todd Pletcher seeks to continue his winning ways with 2-year-olds when he saddles Value Plus in Sunday's $200,000 Futurity (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
Pearl of Love and jockey Darryll Holland made every step a winning one in winning the Galileo Futurity Stakes (Ire-II) impressively by 3 1/2 lenghts at The Curragh on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Happy Holidays From Blood-Horse Publications
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15