A red rose in full bloom, a surging Thoroughbred and jockey, and the Twin Spires are displayed on the official logo for the 131st running of the Kentucky Derby, which was unveiled Tuesday at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs as hired a vice president of sales who will oversee all sponsorship efforts for the Kentucky Derby and Oaks, as well as sales initiatives at all racetracks owned by Churchill Downs Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment