A red rose in full bloom, a surging Thoroughbred and jockey, and the Twin Spires are displayed on the official logo for the 131st running of the Kentucky Derby, which was unveiled Tuesday at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs as hired a vice president of sales who will oversee all sponsorship efforts for the Kentucky Derby and Oaks, as well as sales initiatives at all racetracks owned by Churchill Downs Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- OBS Hips to Watch Include Tapwrit's Half Brother