TSN announced a multi-year deal with Woodbine Entertainment Group June 6 that will see the Canadian sports network broadcast every race from the nation's Triple Crown series.
Churchill Downs Inc. has acquired certain assets of AmericaTAB, Bloodstock Research Information Services, and the Thoroughbred Sports Network, but officials with the Louisville, Ky.-based company said it will be business as usual at the outset.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- Delaware, Lab Work to Improve Test Turnaround
- The Dirt On Synthetics Timeline
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award
- Tattersalls Finalizes Dates for October Sale
- NY Legislature Extends 2% Share for Horsemen
- Thoroughbred Club to Honor Veterinarians