William M. "Bill" Lear Jr. was elected to Keeneland's board of directors and appointed a Keeneland trustee April 15 during the board's semi-annual meeting. He succeeds William T. "Buddy" Bishop III, who died April 3.
Charles Wait, president of the Adirondack Trust Company in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has resigned from his position on the New York Racing Association's board of trustees, citing his dissatisfaction with the position of Senate Majority Leader Joseph Bruno as the main reason for his decision.
William T. "Buddy" Bishop III, a Lexington attorney who has been a long-time board member and secretary of Keeneland, has been appointed a Keeneland trustee.
William T. (Buddy) Bishop III, a prominent Lexington attorney who has been a long-time board member and secretary of Keeneland, has been appointed a trustee of the company.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Geeky Gorgeous Named New Jersey Horse of Year
- Full OBS March Sale to be Conducted Tuesday
- Haskin: 'Horseplayers' and Pioneer Days