Seth W. Hancock, longtime member of the Keeneland board of directors, was appointed a Keeneland trustee, effective Aug. 25 upon the retirement of current Keeneland trustee Louis Lee Haggin III.
William M. "Bill" Lear Jr. was elected to Keeneland's board of directors and appointed a Keeneland trustee April 15 during the board's semi-annual meeting. He succeeds William T. "Buddy" Bishop III, who died April 3.
Charles Wait, president of the Adirondack Trust Company in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has resigned from his position on the New York Racing Association's board of trustees, citing his dissatisfaction with the position of Senate Majority Leader Joseph Bruno as the main reason for his decision.
William T. "Buddy" Bishop III, a Lexington attorney who has been a long-time board member and secretary of Keeneland, has been appointed a Keeneland trustee.
William T. (Buddy) Bishop III, a prominent Lexington attorney who has been a long-time board member and secretary of Keeneland, has been appointed a trustee of the company.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- The Curse of Haskin
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm