William M. "Bill" Lear Jr. was elected to Keeneland's board of directors and appointed a Keeneland trustee April 15 during the board's semi-annual meeting. He succeeds William T. "Buddy" Bishop III, who died April 3.
Charles Wait, president of the Adirondack Trust Company in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has resigned from his position on the New York Racing Association's board of trustees, citing his dissatisfaction with the position of Senate Majority Leader Joseph Bruno as the main reason for his decision.
William T. "Buddy" Bishop III, a Lexington attorney who has been a long-time board member and secretary of Keeneland, has been appointed a Keeneland trustee.
William T. (Buddy) Bishop III, a prominent Lexington attorney who has been a long-time board member and secretary of Keeneland, has been appointed a trustee of the company.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Mongolian Khan Wins Duel for NZ Derby
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Godolphin One-Two in Chipping Norton Stakes
- Extra Two Days Approved for Oaklawn Season
- Pride of Dubai Wins Blue Diamond Thriller
- Shamal Wind, Suavito Sprint to Caulfield Wins
- Another Chapter for John Nerud