William M. "Bill" Lear Jr. was elected to Keeneland's board of directors and appointed a Keeneland trustee April 15 during the board's semi-annual meeting. He succeeds William T. "Buddy" Bishop III, who died April 3.
Charles Wait, president of the Adirondack Trust Company in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has resigned from his position on the New York Racing Association's board of trustees, citing his dissatisfaction with the position of Senate Majority Leader Joseph Bruno as the main reason for his decision.
William T. "Buddy" Bishop III, a Lexington attorney who has been a long-time board member and secretary of Keeneland, has been appointed a Keeneland trustee.
William T. (Buddy) Bishop III, a prominent Lexington attorney who has been a long-time board member and secretary of Keeneland, has been appointed a trustee of the company.
Most Popular Stories
- Stevens Says He'll Ride in Breeders' Cup
- Distorted Humor Tops WinStar Stallion Fees
- Will Take Charge to Stand for $30,000
- Ashford Execs Testify in Love Me Only Trial
- Bel's Starlet, 27, Dies at Our Mims
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Zia Park Hosts New Mexico Classic Cup Series
- FTBOA Names New Executive Committee, Board
- Tommy Town to Stand GI Winner Boisterous
- Pletcher Pair Heads Turnback the Alarm