Delicate Dynamite rallied boldly with an explosive mid-stretch move and drew clear for a surprising two-length victory in the $75,000 Truly Bound Handicap Saturday at Fair Grounds Race Course.
James Conway's Dash of Humor, winner of last month's Furl Sail Handicap, shares top weight of 118 pounds as the 3-1 morning line favorite in the $75,000 Truly Bound Handicap Saturday at Fair Grounds Race Course.
The combination of trainer Neil Howard and jockey Robby Albarado reunited in the winner's circle with Private Gift in the $75,000 Truly Bound Breeders' Cup Handicap, the Christmas Eve feature of the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Heavy favorite Lakenheath found her best stride in the stretch Friday at Fair Grounds, winning the $75,000 Truly Bound Handicap by a half-length over a fast-charging Bala.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Southern Ring Speeds to Whimsical Victory
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian