Paddy O'Prado's first reported foal is a chestnut colt born Jan. 13 at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm near Lexington.
Think about the winners of two legs of the last Triple Crown and a winner of the biggest handicap, in the same race. This occurred June 27 at San Isidro, Argentina, a racecourse with a European style during the country's championship day, the Carreras de las Estrellas, which is patterned after the Breeders' Cup.
The 7-year-old gelding Peeping Tom heads a field of nine lined up for Saturday's $100,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap (gr. III) as Philadelphia Park kicks off the 2004 stakes season.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity, Constitution Head Clark
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Voting Open for Secretariat Vox Populi Award
- Penn National Postpones Big Wednesday Card
- TAA Accredits 19 Aftercare Organizations
- Millennium Releases Stallion Roster, Fees
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark