Paddy O'Prado's first reported foal is a chestnut colt born Jan. 13 at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm near Lexington.
Think about the winners of two legs of the last Triple Crown and a winner of the biggest handicap, in the same race. This occurred June 27 at San Isidro, Argentina, a racecourse with a European style during the country's championship day, the Carreras de las Estrellas, which is patterned after the Breeders' Cup.
The 7-year-old gelding Peeping Tom heads a field of nine lined up for Saturday's $100,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap (gr. III) as Philadelphia Park kicks off the 2004 stakes season.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Fast and Accurate Works Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Kitasan Black Dominates in Tenno Sho
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work