Paddy O'Prado's first reported foal is a chestnut colt born Jan. 13 at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm near Lexington.
Think about the winners of two legs of the last Triple Crown and a winner of the biggest handicap, in the same race. This occurred June 27 at San Isidro, Argentina, a racecourse with a European style during the country's championship day, the Carreras de las Estrellas, which is patterned after the Breeders' Cup.
The 7-year-old gelding Peeping Tom heads a field of nine lined up for Saturday's $100,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap (gr. III) as Philadelphia Park kicks off the 2004 stakes season.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Day By Day
- Itsmyluckyday Heads Best of the Rest Stakes
- Baffert Duo Has Derby Trial as Backup Plan
- Bourbon Lane Launches Pasture at Old Friends
- Spring in the Air Back to Sprint in Whimsical
- Summer Hit Tops Hollendorfer Trio in SF Mile
- CDI Reports Slight First Quarter Loss
- Cooler Temps Forecast for Derby Week
- Taptowne Looks for Breakthrough in Texas Mile