The Racing Network, which is based at Philadelphia Park, announced Monday it has suspended operations effective immediately. The Racing Network International, an associated company that broadcasts United States racing internationally, remains operational.
The Racing Network, LLC (TRN) announced that it will air its newly created "TRN Stakes Special," a presentation of premier thoroughbred racing programming on DISH Network's DISH-On-Demand pay-per-view service on April 7- 8, and 14, 2001.
Viewers of The Racing Network can now watch live racing action from New Zealand, as well as Bay Meadows in San Francisco, California. Bay Meadows will run from April 4 through June 17 on a Wednesday through Sunday schedule with select special Monday cards interspersed. Post times will be 3:45 p.m. (EST) on all days except for Friday's when post time will be 10:15 p.m. (EST). New Zealand programming will air Tuesday through Saturday with a floating post time of 7:30 p.m. (EST) to 8:00 P.m. (EST).
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail