The Racing Network, which is based at Philadelphia Park, announced Monday it has suspended operations effective immediately. The Racing Network International, an associated company that broadcasts United States racing internationally, remains operational.
The Racing Network, LLC (TRN) announced that it will air its newly created "TRN Stakes Special," a presentation of premier thoroughbred racing programming on DISH Network's DISH-On-Demand pay-per-view service on April 7- 8, and 14, 2001.
Viewers of The Racing Network can now watch live racing action from New Zealand, as well as Bay Meadows in San Francisco, California. Bay Meadows will run from April 4 through June 17 on a Wednesday through Sunday schedule with select special Monday cards interspersed. Post times will be 3:45 p.m. (EST) on all days except for Friday's when post time will be 10:15 p.m. (EST). New Zealand programming will air Tuesday through Saturday with a floating post time of 7:30 p.m. (EST) to 8:00 P.m. (EST).
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records