The Racing Network, which is based at Philadelphia Park, announced Monday it has suspended operations effective immediately. The Racing Network International, an associated company that broadcasts United States racing internationally, remains operational.
The Racing Network, LLC (TRN) announced that it will air its newly created "TRN Stakes Special," a presentation of premier thoroughbred racing programming on DISH Network's DISH-On-Demand pay-per-view service on April 7- 8, and 14, 2001.
Viewers of The Racing Network can now watch live racing action from New Zealand, as well as Bay Meadows in San Francisco, California. Bay Meadows will run from April 4 through June 17 on a Wednesday through Sunday schedule with select special Monday cards interspersed. Post times will be 3:45 p.m. (EST) on all days except for Friday's when post time will be 10:15 p.m. (EST). New Zealand programming will air Tuesday through Saturday with a floating post time of 7:30 p.m. (EST) to 8:00 P.m. (EST).
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Convictions in Billion-Dollar Bookmaking Case
- Winter Weather Continues to Impact Racing
- Pedigree Analysis: Far From Over
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Compromise Possible for Racing in Virginia
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Clubhouse Ride Retired to Stud in California
- Jockey Chapa Appeals Suspension, Fine