Tristan de Meric is making his own way in the Thoroughbred business
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. June sale of 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age June 16-19 in Ocala, Fla., will bring the curtain down on what has been yet another strong season of 2-year-olds in training sales.
A Harlan's Holiday colt from the family of two-time Japanese champion Hishi Akebono brought $250,000 to lead the first session of the Fasig-Tipton October sale.
The next generation of de Merics makes its mark on the auction industry.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s open session of the fall mixed sale concluded on a positive note with the average up 27.8%, the median up 37%, and the gross up 30%
Most Popular Stories
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- First Black-type Winner for Freshman Havana Gold
- Hong Kong Champion Able Friend Retired
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park