Standing at the backstretch rail the morning of March 24 at Nad al Sheba in Dubai, assistant trainer Trish McLaughlin watched Albertus Maximus virtually soar past her while pulling against exercise rider Rob Massey in an impressive show of contained strength and speed.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan