Live Oak Plantation's World Approval has been knocking on the door at the top level and broke through July 3 for his first grade I win in the $300,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) at Monmouth Park.
German-bred Wake Forest (GER), who has done little wrong in a pair of starts for trainer Chad Brown this year, chases his second grade I victory in a row in the $300,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) July 3 at Monmouth Park.
Divisidero edged ahead of World Approval late to win the Woodford Reserve Turf Classic Stakes (gr. IT) by neck. The son of Kitten's Joy got the nine furlongs in 1:47.37.
Midwest Thoroughbreds homebred The Pizza Man makes his first foray into Florida to open up his 7-year-old season against a compact but talented field of turf runners going nine furlongs at Gulfstream Park
J. Keeler Johnson handicaps the Arlington Million (gr. I) at Arlington Park. read blog
More than six months since her stunning victory in the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I), brilliant filly Treve is set to make her highly anticipated 2014 debut April 27 in the Prix Ganay (Fr-I) at Longchamp.
Loch Garman scored a last-gasp victory in the Criterium International (Fr-I) Nov. 1 at Saint-Cloud, coming from near the back of the field to catch pacesetter Anna's Pearl in the final strides for a half-length win.
The Criterium International (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds on Nov. 1 at Saint-Cloud attracted six entrants, among them a pair of familiar rivals in Pearl Flute and Us Law, both group III winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss