Jockey Jeremy Rose, rider of Preakness (gr. I) and Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Afleet Alex, has settled out of court for an undisclosed amount with Triple Crown Nutrition, a Minnesota-based feed company, over the unauthorized use of the jockey's image on bags of horse feed.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan
- Comments to Treasury Jump as Deadline Nears