Jockey Jeremy Rose, rider of Preakness (gr. I) and Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Afleet Alex, has settled out of court for an undisclosed amount with Triple Crown Nutrition, a Minnesota-based feed company, over the unauthorized use of the jockey's image on bags of horse feed.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming