Unbeaten 4-year-old filly Awesome Feather and 2011 Eclipse champion female sprinter Musical Romance are among the most accomplished of 48 Florida breds entered in the $1.3 million Florida Sunshine Millions Jan. 28.
Cherokee Queen and Justaroundmidnight each have won a graded stakes over the Gulfstream Park turf course at the current meet, and should be among the favorites in a field of 13 drawn for the March 5 Honey Fox Stakes (gr. III)
Trip for A.J., second to Askbut I Won'ttell in the My Charmer Handicap (gr. IIIT) last month, turned the tables in capturing $300,000 Sunshine Millions Filly and Mare Turf at Gulfstream Park Jan. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls
- Torrey Pines: Jojo Warrior, Fashion Plate Vie
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station