Florida stallion Repent has been sold to stand at Paradise Farms in Trinidad, Matt Lyons of Woodford Thoroughbreds confirmed March 5.
Maraahel, an English group II winner, has been retired from racing and is scheduled to be sent to Trinidad and Tobago.
Tic Tic Trinidad, a longtime bloodstock manager for Australian farm owner Eduardo Cojuangco, died in early February in the Philippines
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- VanMeter-Gentry Loaded at Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- BH 100: The Royal Treatment
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired