Edgewood Farms Pollard's Vision, second last time in the Ohio Derby (gr. II), tops a field of nine 3-year-olds entered in the $250,000 Leonard Richards (gr. III) at 1 1/16 miles at Delaware Park Sunday.
Fred F. Bradley's homebred Brass Hat, ridden by Willie Martinez, posted a 21-1 shocker by an easy three lengths in the $350,000 Ohio Derby (gr. II) at Thistledown Saturday.
Trainer Todd Pletcher will send out grade II stakes winners Limehouse and Pollard's Vision in Saturday's $350,000 Ohio Derby (gr. II), going 1 1/8 miles at Thistledown. Limehouse is listed as the 5-2 morning line favorite while Pollard's Vision will go off at 3-1.
Making his first stakes appearance, Cobra Farm's Trieste's Honor battled favored Capitano for the entire stretch run before getting up by a neck in the $100,000 California Derby for 3-year-olds at Bay Meadows Saturday.
Capitano will try to shake his case of "seconditis" Saturday at Bay Meadows when he faces six opponents in the $100,000 California Derby.
Most Popular Stories
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Futura Powerful J&B Met Winner at Kenilworth
- Complete List of Triple Crown Nominees
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?