With affidavits from a whistleblower and a veterinarian, New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pushing ahead with efforts to oust the board of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Meet the Rare White Foal at Rockridge Stud
- Casse Cues Up Sam F. Davis Wildcard
- East V. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Making the Grade: Mohaymen
- Stormy Atlantic Gets 100th Stakes Winner
- Rood & Riddle Schedules Educational Seminar
- Minnesota Offers Breeding, Sale Incentives
- HRRN to Cover Penn Gaming Racing Challenge
- Flashy American, Funfair Light Up Bid Board
- Rounsefell to Represent Inglis in U.S.