Treve left both detractors and admirers in awe Oct. 5 with a dominant victory in the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) for the second straight year.
Treve proved to be a cut above in a star-studded field for the 92nd Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) as she romped through the straight unchallenged to win in a tour de force performance Oct. 6 at Longchamp.
Unbeaten French Oaks (Fr-I) winner Treve uncoiled her electric burst of speed and wore down front-runner Wild Coco to win the Qatar Prix Vermeille Sept. 15 at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- 'Crook' 50th Black-Type Winner for Freud