Van Nistelrooy, a young promising son of Storm Cat, will not be returning to Trelawney Stud in New Zealand for the 2008 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Millionaire Johar will shuttle from Mill Ridge Farm near Lexington to Highview Stud near Hamilton in New Zealand.
French champion Elusive City has been purchased by Trelawney Stud in partnership with Cambridge Stud, Fairdale Stud, and Haunui Farm.
One of New Zealand's most famous studs, Trelawney, brought off a classic coup when fillies bred at the historic Waikato establishment finished one-two in the Queensland Oaks (Aust-I) June 5.
Irish group II winner Van Nistelrooy will return to Trelawney Stud in Cambridge, New Zealand.
Van Nistelrooy, the world's most expensive yearling sold at auction in 2001, has been retired from racing due to injury
Most Popular Stories
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- Mexikoma to Stand at Keen Farms
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- What's Going On Here: No Bid, No Win
- PA Development Fund Helped Brandt Expand Feed Business
- National HBPA Set for Convention in March in Las Vegas
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested