Treble Jig, a group III-winning son of Gone West, heads the list of 131 horses entered in the Emirates Racing Authority horses in training sale March 6 at Meydan Racecourse in the United Arab Emirates.
Stakes winners Treble Jig and Russian Rock return to action Dec. 28 on the final race card at Jebel Ali racecourse in the United Arab Emirates.
The first feature races of the United Arab Emirates season will be conducted Dec. 9 when Abu Dhabi stages its National Day Cup meeting.
On January 13, 2012, Treble Jig became the 100th stakes winner for his late sire, Gone West. This goal was achieved through excellence over time, with an average of just 61 foals per crop.
It was a long wait but deceased stallion Gone West came through with his 100th stakes winner Jan. 13 when Treble Jig captured the Jebel Ali Stakes at Jebel Ali Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch