Treble Jig, a group III-winning son of Gone West, heads the list of 131 horses entered in the Emirates Racing Authority horses in training sale March 6 at Meydan Racecourse in the United Arab Emirates.
Stakes winners Treble Jig and Russian Rock return to action Dec. 28 on the final race card at Jebel Ali racecourse in the United Arab Emirates.
The first feature races of the United Arab Emirates season will be conducted Dec. 9 when Abu Dhabi stages its National Day Cup meeting.
On January 13, 2012, Treble Jig became the 100th stakes winner for his late sire, Gone West. This goal was achieved through excellence over time, with an average of just 61 foals per crop.
It was a long wait but deceased stallion Gone West came through with his 100th stakes winner Jan. 13 when Treble Jig captured the Jebel Ali Stakes at Jebel Ali Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Laurel Adds New High-Definition Infield Board