Treble Jig, a group III-winning son of Gone West, heads the list of 131 horses entered in the Emirates Racing Authority horses in training sale March 6 at Meydan Racecourse in the United Arab Emirates.
Stakes winners Treble Jig and Russian Rock return to action Dec. 28 on the final race card at Jebel Ali racecourse in the United Arab Emirates.
The first feature races of the United Arab Emirates season will be conducted Dec. 9 when Abu Dhabi stages its National Day Cup meeting.
On January 13, 2012, Treble Jig became the 100th stakes winner for his late sire, Gone West. This goal was achieved through excellence over time, with an average of just 61 foals per crop.
It was a long wait but deceased stallion Gone West came through with his 100th stakes winner Jan. 13 when Treble Jig captured the Jebel Ali Stakes at Jebel Ali Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- BC Nomination Discount for HRA Ends July 15
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- F-T Summer Sale Adds Stakes-Winning Fillies
- Owner/Breeder Lindh Dies at 84
- USDA Officials Address American Horse Council
- TOBA Names Top Owners, Breeders for 2014