Following a review by the AGSC, the Robert G. Dick Memorial Stakes will lose its grade III status this season after being moved from the scheduled turf to the main-track dirt July 13 at Delaware Park.
Favored Treasured Up outlasted Angel Terrace in the stretch run to win the off-the-turf $220,000 Robert G. Dick Memorial July 13 at Delaware Park for her second straight stakes tally.
Irish-breds Tannery and Laughing are top weights in 1 3/8-mile turf stakes at Delaware Park July 13.
Owners Ken and Sarah Ramsey started the Keeneland fall season off with a bang, and will be represented by their top contender Oct. 13 when Stephanie's Kitten takes on eight in the $400,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup.
A full field of 12 grass-favoring sophomore fillies, topped by Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT) winner Volcat and Italian transplant Angegreen, will line up Sept. 15 for the $175,000 Pucker Up Stakes at Arlington Park.
Hernandez Racing Club's Illinois-bred remained perfect on Polytrack and in her 2012 season when cruising to victory over six rivals in the $150,000 Arlington Oaks (gr. III) July 21 at Arlington Park.
The $150,000 Arlington Oaks (gr. III) returns to the schedule at Arlington Park July 21 after a one-year hiatus, featuring a well-matched field of eight distaffers headed by Spendthrift Farm's Treasured Up.
Coup, an Empire Maker filly and winner of Pimlico's Hilltop Stakes on Preakness day, has the top stakes experience in the field for the June 16 Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- NBC Plans Live Coverage of Haskell
- A Day in the Life: Broodmare of the Year Leslie's Lady
- Potemkin Heads Wide-Open Test at Munich
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Irish Strait Sentimental Choice in Monmouth Stakes
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Roly Poly, Persuasive tackle Qemah in Prix Rothschild
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner