A record field of 606 entrants will compete for more than $2.36 million, the largest purse in handicapping tournament history, and an Eclipse Award at the 16th National Handicapping Championship Jan. 23-25.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced July 22 that Treasure Island Las Vegas, is offering an qualifying tournament for the Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association signed a two-year agreement with Treasure Island Las Vegas to be the new site for the Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship beginning January 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- International Star Heads Derby Works at CD
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- California Chrome Under Saddle at Newmarket
- Bernardini Filly Shows Maturity in OBS Breeze
- Brother to Eight Belles Gets Tesio Class Test