A record field of 606 entrants will compete for more than $2.36 million, the largest purse in handicapping tournament history, and an Eclipse Award at the 16th National Handicapping Championship Jan. 23-25.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced July 22 that Treasure Island Las Vegas, is offering an qualifying tournament for the Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association signed a two-year agreement with Treasure Island Las Vegas to be the new site for the Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship beginning January 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- OBS Expects Solid Start for Auction Season
- Untapable, Tapiture Drill for Asmussen
- Five Tie for Fastest 3 Furlongs at OBS Show
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- Main Sequence Works at Palm Meadows