Retired jockey Randy Romero is to racehorses what Evel Knievel was to motorcycles and Nik Wallendato high wires. Skill, injuries, and courage are imbedded like bone screws in his career and life.
Fair Grounds will host a benefit dinner on Wednesday to raise money for retired jockey Randy Romero's kidney transplant surgery.
Most Popular Stories
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- Parx Cancels Given Excessive Heat Warning
- Governor Malibu Probable for Jim Dandy