Retired jockey Randy Romero is to racehorses what Evel Knievel was to motorcycles and Nik Wallendato high wires. Skill, injuries, and courage are imbedded like bone screws in his career and life.
Fair Grounds will host a benefit dinner on Wednesday to raise money for retired jockey Randy Romero's kidney transplant surgery.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby