Retired jockey Randy Romero is to racehorses what Evel Knievel was to motorcycles and Nik Wallendato high wires. Skill, injuries, and courage are imbedded like bone screws in his career and life.
Fair Grounds will host a benefit dinner on Wednesday to raise money for retired jockey Randy Romero's kidney transplant surgery.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill
- Magic Millions Weanling Sale Sets Records
- Trainer Rivelli Reaches 1,000th-Win Milestone
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park