Calder Casino & Race Course has reinstated trainer Kirk Ziadie, two years after it barred him for reasons it now says are related to positive drug tests on horses and late payments to vendors.
- By Tom LaMarra
Eclipse Award-winning owner Michael Gill, who sued the New York State Racing and Wagering Board over two positives for a tranquilizer at Saratoga in 2004, has won his case in New York Supreme Court.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud