The large crowds that had lined the Keeneland apron hoping to get a glimpse of Triple Crown winner American Pharoah the previous two days were nowhere around when the colt went to the main track Oct. 30.
Claire Novak updates us on the status of Beholder following her scratch of the Breeders' Cup Classic. Claire also mentions American Pharoah and other news of the day.
When an overnight rain left the main track at Keeneland sloppy and sealed Oct. 25, Richard Mandella trained champion racemare Beholder over the synthetic training track and schooled in the paddock.
Race Caller Craig Evans gives us an exciting behind the scenes tour of all the facilities for horses, trainers, and media at the Singapore Turf Club. watch video
He plans to build a one-mile training track on the property, which is located approximately six miles from the Aiken Training Track.
Is Polytrack the future of racing surfaces in the United States? The five-eighths-mile training track at Keeneland may ultimately answer that question.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby