The surprisingly large influx of campaign contributions from breeders and horse owners in Kentucky, California and elsewhere to the New York gubernatorial campaign of Eliot Spitzer did not come from individuals secretly vying to obtain the New York Racing Association franchise, according to one of the top donors.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint