Trainer Kearney Segura received a three-year suspension and was fined $5,000 by the Louisiana Racing Commission after running an unraced maiden in place of a $20,000 claiming horse Jan. 1 at Delta Downs. Segura's suspension begins April 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Meet the Rare White Foal at Rockridge Stud
- Making the Grade: Mohaymen
- Minnesota Offers Breeding, Sale Incentives
- HRRN to Cover Penn Gaming Racing Challenge
- Rounsefell to Represent Inglis in U.S.
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 9, 2016
- WGOH: Backpedaling on Progress
- Inside the February 13, 2016 Issue
- Health Zone: Broodmare Care
- Uncle Mo Yearlings in Demand at Inglis