TrackMaster has launched the TrackMaster Pocket Handicapper app for iPhones and for smartphones running the Android operating system.
Mobile phone technology is becoming an increasingly important asset for horse racing as more applications are developed for customers who want to gather data and wager with greater convenience.
TrackMaster, an Equibase company, announced Aug. 5 that it will host a Mobile Application Development Challenge for both Thoroughbred and harness racing, featuring a total cash prize of $10,000.
TrackMaster, an Equibase company, has announced the launch of the TrackMaster Players Club, a specially designated area of trackmaster.com where both Thoroughbred and harness racing enthusiasts can access a myriad of free products to aid their handicapping.
Los Alamitos Race Course and Woodbine Entertainment Group's Thoroughbred simulcast productions were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award, presented Sept. 18 by Post Time Technologies 18 at the International Simulcast Conference in Kansas City, MO.
Equibase Co. has acquired AXCIS Information Network Inc., a leading provider of electronic handicapping information through its TrackMaster brand.
Most Popular Stories
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- Second Purse Hike at Ohio's ThistleDown
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- TOBA August Member of the Month
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward
- Limitations and Advances in Lameness Assessment
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong