TrackMaster has launched the TrackMaster Pocket Handicapper app for iPhones and for smartphones running the Android operating system.
Mobile phone technology is becoming an increasingly important asset for horse racing as more applications are developed for customers who want to gather data and wager with greater convenience.
TrackMaster, an Equibase company, announced Aug. 5 that it will host a Mobile Application Development Challenge for both Thoroughbred and harness racing, featuring a total cash prize of $10,000.
TrackMaster, an Equibase company, has announced the launch of the TrackMaster Players Club, a specially designated area of trackmaster.com where both Thoroughbred and harness racing enthusiasts can access a myriad of free products to aid their handicapping.
Los Alamitos Race Course and Woodbine Entertainment Group's Thoroughbred simulcast productions were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award, presented Sept. 18 by Post Time Technologies 18 at the International Simulcast Conference in Kansas City, MO.
Equibase Co. has acquired AXCIS Information Network Inc., a leading provider of electronic handicapping information through its TrackMaster brand.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- After the Wire: Pennsylvania Derby
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired