While it already has faced many hurdles, if the declining North American foal crop is not turned around soon, North American racing will require creative solutions from racetracks and horsemen or face further contraction.
TrackMaster has launched the TrackMaster Pocket Handicapper app for iPhones and for smartphones running the Android operating system.
Mobile phone technology is becoming an increasingly important asset for horse racing as more applications are developed for customers who want to gather data and wager with greater convenience.
TrackMaster, an Equibase company, announced Aug. 5 that it will host a Mobile Application Development Challenge for both Thoroughbred and harness racing, featuring a total cash prize of $10,000.
TrackMaster, an Equibase company, has announced the launch of the TrackMaster Players Club, a specially designated area of trackmaster.com where both Thoroughbred and harness racing enthusiasts can access a myriad of free products to aid their handicapping.
Los Alamitos Race Course and Woodbine Entertainment Group's Thoroughbred simulcast productions were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award, presented Sept. 18 by Post Time Technologies 18 at the International Simulcast Conference in Kansas City, MO.
Equibase Co. has acquired AXCIS Information Network Inc., a leading provider of electronic handicapping information through its TrackMaster brand.
Most Popular Stories
- Madefromlucky Officially Out of KY Derby
- Derby 'Todd Squad' Breezes at Churchill
- Prince Bishop, African Story Retired
- Shared Belief Recovering at Golden Gate
- Kitten's Point Surges Late to Claim Bewitch
- Ramseys Earn Record 15th Keeneland Title
- Casner Still Committed to Salix-Free Racing
- Derby Jockey Walker Influenced Breeders
- Derby Notes: Three Scheduled to Work Saturday
- Bolo Records Final Breeze for Kentucky Derby