While it already has faced many hurdles, if the declining North American foal crop is not turned around soon, North American racing will require creative solutions from racetracks and horsemen or face further contraction.
TrackMaster has launched the TrackMaster Pocket Handicapper app for iPhones and for smartphones running the Android operating system.
Mobile phone technology is becoming an increasingly important asset for horse racing as more applications are developed for customers who want to gather data and wager with greater convenience.
TrackMaster, an Equibase company, announced Aug. 5 that it will host a Mobile Application Development Challenge for both Thoroughbred and harness racing, featuring a total cash prize of $10,000.
TrackMaster, an Equibase company, has announced the launch of the TrackMaster Players Club, a specially designated area of trackmaster.com where both Thoroughbred and harness racing enthusiasts can access a myriad of free products to aid their handicapping.
Los Alamitos Race Course and Woodbine Entertainment Group's Thoroughbred simulcast productions were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award, presented Sept. 18 by Post Time Technologies 18 at the International Simulcast Conference in Kansas City, MO.
Equibase Co. has acquired AXCIS Information Network Inc., a leading provider of electronic handicapping information through its TrackMaster brand.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Abashiri Sweeps South African Triple Crown
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations