Churchill Downs will strengthen security and expand screenings for patrons, employees, and vendors who will enter the track for the May 4 Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and May 3 Kentucky Oaks.
By Pete Lang - The Triple Crown season is a whirlwind for people in the Thoroughbred industry, especially when you're right in the middle of it.
Breeders' Cup Ltd. is in the process of formulating a security plan for its 2000 championship series, scheduled for Nov. 4 at Churchill Downs
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- International Star Scratched from the Derby
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Lovely Maria Easily Captures Kentucky Oaks