Churchill Downs will strengthen security and expand screenings for patrons, employees, and vendors who will enter the track for the May 4 Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and May 3 Kentucky Oaks.
By Pete Lang - The Triple Crown season is a whirlwind for people in the Thoroughbred industry, especially when you're right in the middle of it.
Breeders' Cup Ltd. is in the process of formulating a security plan for its 2000 championship series, scheduled for Nov. 4 at Churchill Downs
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal