Churchill Downs will strengthen security and expand screenings for patrons, employees, and vendors who will enter the track for the May 4 Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and May 3 Kentucky Oaks.
By Pete Lang - The Triple Crown season is a whirlwind for people in the Thoroughbred industry, especially when you're right in the middle of it.
Breeders' Cup Ltd. is in the process of formulating a security plan for its 2000 championship series, scheduled for Nov. 4 at Churchill Downs
Most Popular Stories
- Take Charge Brandi, Mr. Z to Los Alamitos
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Stryker Phd Faces Everton in Berkeley 'Cap
- Chris' Brew, Galina Point Top Woodbine Stakes
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby