In anticipation of extreme winter weather conditions, the New York Racing Association has canceled live racing at Aqueduct Racetrack Sunday, Feb. 15, and Laurel Park has postponed its Sunday card.
Unable to thaw its main track following a blast of winter weather, Churchill Downs has announced that it will cancel live racing for a second straight day Nov. 20.
Turfway Park has canceled live racing for the evening of Feb. 28 but hopes to get its racing surface ready for March 1, when two stakes are scheduled.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup