In anticipation of extreme winter weather conditions, the New York Racing Association has canceled live racing at Aqueduct Racetrack Sunday, Feb. 15, and Laurel Park has postponed its Sunday card.
Unable to thaw its main track following a blast of winter weather, Churchill Downs has announced that it will cancel live racing for a second straight day Nov. 20.
Turfway Park has canceled live racing for the evening of Feb. 28 but hopes to get its racing surface ready for March 1, when two stakes are scheduled.
Most Popular Stories
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Elliston Named Keeneland VP of Racing, Sales
- Pacific Overtures
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Blatz-Murff Joins TRF Board of Directors
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired