Keeneland officials are hopeful the racetrack's partnership with Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky, sponsor of the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), continues, Keeneland president Nick Nicholson said April 7.
Mr. and Mrs. William K. Warren Jr.'s undefeated Charitable Man completed his major work for the $750,000 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) April 11 by working five furlongs in :59.60 under exercise rider Pat Correa April 5 at Keeneland in Lexington.
The Blue Grass Stakes News Minute plus interviews from the Toyota Blue Grass (gr. I) dinner held on April 10, 2008. Includes interviews with Michael Matz, trainer of Visionaire, Edgar Prado, jockey for Monba, Robert LaPenta, owner of Cool Coal Man and Stevil and more.
Most Popular Stories
- Trade Storm Reigns With Woodbine Mile Upset
- Wake Up Nick Wins Again in Barretts Juvenile
- Super Ninety Nine to Country Life for 2015
- Keeneland September Book 2 Sees Big Gains
- Sheikhzayedroad Surges to Northern Dancer Win
- Dual Grade I Winner Wigmore Hall Euthanized
- Alert Bay Strikes in British Columbia Derby
- Deceptive Vision Sweeps to Canadian Tally
- Baltic Baroness Wins Vermeille, Treve Fourth
- Lubash, Invading Humor Take NY-Bred Stakes