The "Night School" online fan education program will offer its first industry town hall meeting Sept. 11 evening, organizers said.
During an oddly lopsided meeting on a proposal to phase-out use of furosemide on race day in listed and graded stakes in Kentucky, proponents of the therapeutic anti-bleeding medication made their case. But it may not matter.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has scheduled a town hall meeting for June 5 to discuss the proposed three-year phase-out of the race-day drug furosemide.
Empire Racing Associates will hold a Town Hall meeting to discuss the future of racing in New York Jan. 17 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Friends of New York Racing will hold a town hall meeting Aug. 22 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The organization formed to educate the public and legislators on the importance of the horse industry to the Kentucky economy has scheduled its first town hall meeting. The group also has changed its name once again.
Most Popular Stories
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Xtra Heat Halter to be Auctioned
- Quick Arrest Following Delaware Park Shooting
- Rock Fall Looks to Step Up in Vanderbilt
- Imagining Heads Tough Bowling Green at Spa
- La Verdad Cruises in Honorable Miss
- Record Derby Week Keys Strong CDI Performance
- Saratoga's PDJF Awareness Day Events Aug. 1
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell